Colibri Ink Formulation
Calculation of ink recipes
Colibri® ColorMatch is efficient, powerful and easy to use. It ensures accurate matching of opaque, translucent and transparent colors as well as metallic effects.
The new, easy-to-use color feasibility function adds an extra dimension to color matching. It helps to ensure color consistency across a wide variety of technologies, substrates and applications, even if the user has limited technical expertise.
You can select by searching for a color or via the measurement function, your colors, applications and your substrates. Colors can be added to the color cart and feasibility by viewing colorimetric details, costs and real recipes can be calculated – all in 5 easy steps.
Colibri® ColorMatch features and benefits include:
- A user-friendly, intuitive and seamless interface
- Highly efficient matching of opaque, translucent and transparent colors
- Recipe calculation on different substrates
- Use of leftover materials, reducing waste and costs
- Customization of functionality and feature settings to match your application and workflow
- One standard recipe to calculate every possible color recipe combination; display of all color options
- Automatic update of the database with every change in color strength, allowing color fluctuations in base materials
- Availability of a wide variety of versions – to fit your company needs
- Compatible with TECHKON SpectroDens spectrophotometer